• When should I expect delivery of Pregnitude to my home?
You should receive your order of Pregnitude 3-5 days after ordering online.
• Can I take Pregnitude with medications or other dietary supplements?
It is important to discuss the use of all medications, vitamins and supplements with your physician. High doses of myo-inositol may have additive effects when taken concurrently with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) and selective serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) antidepressant medications. You should use caution when combining high doses of myo-inositol with herbal products like St. John’s wort. High doses of folic acid may result in decreased serum levels of the anticonvulsant drugs.
• Can I purchase Pregnitude if I live outside of the United States?
Pregnitude is available only to consumers within the United States.
• When is the best time to begin using Pregnitude?
There is no best time to begin using Pregnitude. You can begin using Pregnitude as soon as you receive it.
• When can I expect to see results?
Most women receiving Pregnitude ovulated 16 days sooner, on average, than did patients treated with placebo but most women experienced menstrual cyclicity and the maintenance of ovulatory function by the end of a 3 month trial. 82% of women ovulated, and 70% of women experienced a regular menstrual cycle.*
• How long should I take Pregnitude?
Pregnitude is intended to provide reproductive support to women trying to conceive. You can take Pregnitude until you become pregnant, then speak to your doctor to assess the need to take Pregnitude further.
• How many packets of Pregnitude come in an order?
1 box of Pregnitude contains 60 packets designed to last one month.
• How much does Pregnitude cost?
The cost of Pregnitude online is $39.99 with free shipping.